- What is the "MagicNailProgram" Program
The "MesaudaNailProgram" program subject of these Regulations is a loyalty program promoted by the Promoter, which allows the User to accumulate, against a certain amount of expenditure incurred for the purchase of Products at the Site or the performance of other actions as indicated in paragraph 5 below, a certain amount of Points that will entitle him/her to receive a certain discount or any other benefits from time to time communicated by the Promoter. The amount of Points and the value of the discount (or the details of any different benefits) will be communicated by the Promoter from time to time within the Site. The Program Participation Account is nominative. The User is entitled to only one Account and is required to make exclusively private and non-commercial use of it.
- "Account": by accessing the Site with your personal account, you will be able to view the status of your accumulated and available Points, check your previous purchases and benefit from any other advantages that the Promoter may make available to you. The availability of an Account is not a prerequisite for the purchase of products on the Site. The creation of an Account requires the acceptance of the relevant terms and conditions of registration and use.
- "Users": users of the Site who have adhered to these Rules by creating a personal Account and accepting the relevant general conditions.
- "Promoter": MNP LABS Srl, Via del Cottanello 13, Rome. VAT 14878851006.
- "Points": the points from time to time loaded on the User's Account following the purchase of Products on the basis of what is established and indicated in these Regulations and on the basis of any communications made available to Users on the Site. The points accrued shall be confirmed from time to time by a communication sent to the email address provided by the User during registration.
- "Site" means the website mesaudanailpro.it.
- "Products": exclusively, the products sold within the mesaudanailpro.it Site.
- "Rules": these Rules, which are accepted by the User when creating an Account.
- Recipients of the Loyalty Programme
The "MesaudaNailProgram" is intended only for Users who have their own personal Account on the Site.3
- Account allocation
The Account is attributed to each User free of charge, after entering the required data and accepting the relevant general conditions. Failure to complete the registration form on the site, or the incomplete or untruthful completion of the form, will result in the Account not being granted or being revoked. For the correct use of the Programme, you also undertake to inform the Promoter of any changes to your personal data.
- Accumulation of points
The Points can be accumulated only and exclusively in the modalities indicated below in points a) - d) and in any additional modalities indicated from time to time by the Promoter. Points cannot therefore be accumulated in the event of the purchase of products from commercial outlets other than the Site and/or the performance of the actions indicated below in a manner different from the use of the relative functions available on the Site.
Points will be accumulated as follows:
- For every Euro 1.00 spent, the Account will be credited with 1 point, which will be added to any points already acquired from previous purchases;
- For each review of a purchased Product, 5 Points will be credited to the Account;
- If a new customer is introduced through the "Refer a Friend*" procedure, 10 points will be credited to the Account following the first purchase made on the Site by the "introduced" customer. These points will be added to any points already acquired.
- For sharing the Wishlist 5 points will be credited.
Failure to access the Account prior to the performance of each of the actions set forth above in ( a) - (e) will not allow the accumulation of Points and will not entitle the User to credit the same at a later time, and will also not allow the User to benefit from any discounts to which he/she may be entitled under these Rules and will not entitle the User to credit the same at a later time.
During the duration of the Programme, the Promoter may decide to give out additional Points, also following the performance of actions and/or purchases other than those indicated in point 5 above, in accordance with the procedures that will be communicated from time to time by the Promoter on the Site or in the context of information-promotional communications sent by email to Users. The Promoter also reserves the right to increase and/or reduce the method of accumulation of the Points and/or the points awarded for each activity, giving appropriate notice to Users.
Points are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred to third parties.
- Using points
Where the Account has accumulated:
- 200 points = 10% discount on the next order
- 500 points = 15% discount on the next order
- 800 points = 20% discount on the next order
- 2000 points = final prize, consisting of a Gift Card worth 200€.
In order to benefit from the discount, the User must log in to his Account before carrying out each of the actions referred to in point 5 above.
The use of Points for the purpose of obtaining the corresponding discount or other benefit will result in the same amount of Points being deducted from the amount of Points accumulated in the personal Account.
The final prize will be a Gift Card worth €200. Reserved for VIP customers in the loyalty programme who accumulate 2000 points over the duration of the programme (365 days). If the 2000 points are reached before the 365 days, the prize cannot be redeemed before the end of this period.
- Programme duration
The Loyalty Program will expire on December 31, 2023. Points must therefore be used by that date. The count will restart from 0 Points once the 365 days have passed.
The Promoter reserves the right to discontinue the Programme at its sole discretion by giving appropriate notice on the website.
Cancellation of the Account by you and revocation of the Account by the Promoter will result in the cancellation of the Account and the loss of any accrued and unused benefits. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim any unlawfully acquired benefits (points, discounts, etc) and to take legal action against you.
- Validity and withdrawal of participation in the Programme
Participation in the Programme, during its duration, is subject to the availability of the Account by the User and will cease if the Account is cancelled.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, including as a result of changes required by law and/or regulation, and to notify users accordingly. The updated version of the Terms and Conditions will always be available on the website or information section of the Scheme, accessible via links on the website. The Promoter reserves the right to monitor the activity of Users and to intervene if, for any reason and at its sole discretion, it finds abuse of this Programme, excluding you from the Programme and resetting your Sisal Points and any other points/levels accumulated up to that point to zero.